Monday, June 12, 2017

Irish food ? Normal I guess ?

I found quite everything that I wanted to eat or to cook at the supermarket. Northern Ireland is not so far from France but there are some specialities of course.

I did not find "Baguette" but there were a ton of loaf bread, especially the brown bread.
  Cinnamon candies
 Fish and chips of course
 Irish breakfast, that's huge....
 Irish pizzas, the crust is thicker.
 Irish stew with potatoes of course !
 I loved those Kimberley biscuits
 And of course the Tayto Chips, made in Northern Ireland
I was surprised by this difference between Tayto chips from Ireland (left) and from Northern Ireland (right). The packaging and even the taste were different. Strange....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help to post your comment:
1) Write your text in the input form.
2) Enter your name in "Name / URL" from the dropdown list "Comment as".
If you have an account, you can log in through the same list.
3) Finally, you click on "Publish".

Your comment will be posted after moderation.

Thank you.