Thursday, January 31, 2013

At the beginning.....


First, I did some research on the Internet and I found the website "En route pour le monde", dedicated to the youth of Britain wishing to go abroad.

The news section of this website allows me to be informed of the upcoming events in my region.
So, I had attended a session about the international mobility by "Pôle emploi international" and I obtained general information and web links of structures that help people to realize their project in my region.

To learn more on the Youth in Action program, I had attended an information workshop on EVS, organised by "Jeunes à Travers le Monde (JTM)", structure that I then contacted and which is now my sending organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help to post your comment:
1) Write your text in the input form.
2) Enter your name in "Name / URL" from the dropdown list "Comment as".
If you have an account, you can log in through the same list.
3) Finally, you click on "Publish".

Your comment will be posted after moderation.

Thank you.