Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jeunes à Travers le Monde : sending organisation

  
Jeunes à Travers le Monde is a French association which aims to encourage international mobility of young adults who live in Britain. The association helps them in their projects to work abroad, to study or to do an internship, to be a volunteer ...

To resume the duties of a sending organisation :
- JTM helped me to prepare my CV and my cover letter,
- It promptly contacted my host organisation to obtain all necessary information,
- I have participated in a seminar for four days, organised by the association. This seminar helps people who leave or return from abroad to share their experience. It also helps to ask yourself the right questions and to get the answers. For example, what do I do if I break my glasses abroad? The volunteer is covered by insurance which allows to be reimbursed.
- At the end of my EVS, another seminar will be held.


Source : JTM website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help to post your comment:
1) Write your text in the input form.
2) Enter your name in "Name / URL" from the dropdown list "Comment as".
If you have an account, you can log in through the same list.
3) Finally, you click on "Publish".

Your comment will be posted after moderation.

Thank you.